Premium Tour gets you a "Pro Cycling Team Camp" experience. With follow-car, spare wheels, on bike guide, mechanic and a team to help you through all the way. Dates in April and November.
*Webpage reserve with 50%. The other 50% due arrive.
*Contact us for more info on the monthly payments plan.
We need your personal info, flight details, and other questions. Feel free to ask us at email@example.com or (506) 8632-0195. The minimum reservation time is 30 days before arrival.
- Arrive at SJO Airport. Flight must arrive before 14:00.
- Airport Pick-Up, and transfer to Hotel (20min).
- Staying Alajuela Hotel.
- Dinner & Meeting for final details, recommendations and questions.
- Bike assembly and check by tour mechanic.
Day 2 / Stage 1:
- Ride: Alajuela to Aguas Zarcas 85km-2000m Elevation Gain. Ride between Poas and Barva Volcano. 180-degree Switchback roads, ride beside La Paz 38m Waterfall and coffee plantations.
- Staying & Lunch: Aguas Zarcas Hotel w/included hot water springs in the forest.
- Ride: Aguas Zarcas to Nuevo Arenal 115km-1500m Elevation Gain. Ride beside Arenal Volcano and lake.
- Included Laundry.
- Staying & Lunch: Arenal Town, Awesome Lake views.
- Ride: Nuevo Arenal to Samara. 150km-2000m Elevation Gain. Ride beside Arenal Lake and arrive at Samara Pacific Ocean white sand beach.
- Staying & Lunch: Samara Beach. Walking distance to the white sand, blue warm water beach.
- Morning: Easy Ride or Rest at the beach.
- Transport back to Day 1 Hotel (were the bike-box is stored 4hrs drive) then to SJO airport. Your flight must leave after 14:00.
Extra Day: If you want to spend an extra day, just contact us.
- Breakfasts, lunches and one Dinner are included, we have negotiated with every hotel early 6:00 am - real breakfasts that will get you going for hours.
- Bike Case storage is included on Day 1 hotel.
- Every Stage has two options: easy or hard, we will explain every detail in the day one meeting or by email and skype meetings.
- We recommend setting a skype meeting or phone call, to answer all your questions and get to know you.
- Staying’s 4 nights.
- Foods: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 1 dinner.
- Airport Transfers.
- 2 route options for each route: Easy or Hard.
- Follow Car with a mechanic and on bike guide.
- Spare Wheels, a big cooler, hydration, and feeding.
- Camara and drone footage
- Samara-San Jose day 5 transport
- GPS Tracks in GPX. Files. 3 main routes and 2 optional routes for the first and last day, in case your flight time allows for a short ride.
- Complete roadbook and PDF with all details and recommendations.
- Laundry Day 3.
- Every day suggestions on where to stop for a coffee or feed zone.
- Bike-Box Storage.
- Unlimited skypes meetings, calls or emails for questions before the ride.
- Meeting in Day 1 Dinner.
- Close roads and intersections, arrows.
- Plane Tickets.
- Bottled water. Costa Rica tap water is good quality.
- Traveler insurance
- Only 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 Dinner are included. The other meals are not included. All hotels have good restaurants we recommend or close by restabrants.